Little Rock’s premier shot clinic.
Improving your quality of life
with a personal touch!
Have you been fighting allergies, viruses, or just feel run down?
Planning that summer vacation and want to start to lose some lbs & be healthy?
NOW 20% off = $642 and can be made in weekly payments of $107
Working out too hard at the Gym or home and need some help?
Has lack of sun got you down?
We have a shot for that: our Vitamin D3 can bring your levels back to normal.
We also have VACCINES for all ages &
requirements (school, work, travel, VISA).
Requirements for Arkansas K-12th Students:
- 1st Hepatitis A (2nd dose due after 6 months)
- 1st Hepatitis A (if not started 2nd dose due in 6 months)
11 years or older by Sept. 1st
- TDaP booster (HPV is encouraged)
- 1st Meningococcal (2nd dose due at 16 yrs) & TDaP if not already received
16 years or older by Sept. 1st
- Meningococcal (2nd in series or only dose if not previously vaccinated.)
We can also administer any shots that you or your child may be behind on or may need for college, VISA, or travel. Read More
* We accept all major insurance with no co-pay required except for the following:
Medicare, Medicaid, AR Kids, & Humana
* Also note: Qualchoice only covers the Tdap & Flu for 26+ y.o. however, they do cover the Zoster (Shingles) if 60+. All routine vaccines are covered for under 26y.o.
We offer all the required immunizations as well as the HPV for males and females (11-26 yrs).
If you are not sure about the vaccine’s safety? See our interview with KATV on 07/27/16
The Shot Clinic is a team of highly-trained medical staff providing everything from commercial services, back-to-school vaccinations, travel vaccinations, wellness shots, flu shots and more.
No appointment necessary, no waiting, and no office charges.
The Shot Clinic is a locally owned team of specialists providing services that prevent disease and improve one’s quality of life.
Also, for groups of ten or more, a registered nurse can visit your office, church, school, or other facility to administer the vaccinations, wellness shots, or lab services you choose. See our Commercial Services tab for more information.
Come see us in West Little Rock at the Trellis Square Shopping Center –10720 N. Rodney Parham Ste B5 and for more information about the shopping center visit http://trellissquareshoppingcenter.com
The Shot Clinic strives to help our patients have a quick, pleasant, and professional experience with us. We would love to hear any feedback you may have. Simply click the “Contact” option and leave us a comment.